IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT - April 5, 2018
Inter-Library Loan services through Ross Library will be unavailable from April 5 until May 24, 2018. During this time, no ILL materials can be requested. Sorry for any inconvenience.
Inter library loans are available for those materials the library does not own. Requests can be made at the main circulation desks at Renovo and Ross Libraries, by calling Renovo at 570 923-0390 or Ross at 570 748-3321 or use the online ILL form. It may take a minimum of 3-6 weeks to get the item if it is available at another library in the state of Pennsylvania. Inter library loans might not be renewable so patrons must pick them up as soon as they are called. A fee of $5.00 will be charged for postage should the patron NOT pick up the item. Inter library loan online form available below.
- Patron accounts must be in good standing to use the inter library loan service.
- Publication date of requested items must be 6 months or older.
- Patron may only have 3 active requests at one time.
- Loan periods are determined by the lending libraries, as are renewals. Please request your renewal a week in advance.
- Patrons will be contacted at the phone listed in their patron records when item(s) are available for pick up. Please give a current telephone number when making the request.
- Patrons will be responsible to pick up item(s) within the lending period. Failure to pick up an inter library loan will result in a $5 courtesy fee per item to subsidize processing time and postage costs affiliated with the inter library loan program.